Have you ever wondered what it is like to live in Helsinki, Finland, listed as the best city for work-life balance?
The 90-Day Finn campaign by Helsinki Business Hub will help qualified international talent feel at home in the Finnish capital. For selected entrants, the Helsinki Business Hub arranges everything they need to move to Finland: housing, remote-work facilities, and daycare or schooling for the kids.
Selected applicants receive a free 90-day relocation package for their entire family, including:
- All the documentation needed for a 90-day stay
- Airport pickup and orientation services to get settled and up to speed
- Housing consultation to find a place that’s just right
- School or daycare arrangements for children
- Top-notch facilities for efficient remote work and study
- Relocation consultation during the whole stay
- In-person introductions to technology hubs and business networks in the Helsinki region
- Get-togethers and Finnish experiences during the 90 days
- Support for possible permanent residency application
You can apply until December 10, 2020. Helsinki Business Hub is reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applicants must be 18 or over and cannot currently be living in Finland.